Saturday, August 22, 2009

Barack Obama, the hypocrite...

How is it that the President can suddenly switch gears and decide that passing his screwed up health care bill is a moral and ethical imperative?

It makes no logical sense whatsoever and yet, it seems people are buying it hook line and sinker. Amazing! Take a look at the video here and see for yourself, the man claims to be Christian yet mocks the very book his "faith" is rooted in. Then when he sees that his health care plan is not very popular among the masses, he switches gears and decides that morality actually does matter, but only when it comes to getting his way. Morality matters only when it makes you politically relevant and popular with certain special interest groups.

2 comments:

Michael_the_Archangel said...

The man mocks and insults us daily. He is a bit of an ego maniac, who loves listening (and probably looking) at himself. One of the worse cases of me, me, me that I've seen in my years here on earth.

Keep up the good work Jerry.

monica said...

Couldn't agree more! Everything about Obama..from his speeches to his policies ..I wonder what it will do to America!