Saturday, June 17, 2006

Spiraling into The Pit of Hell...

...in a hand basket.

From Answers In Genesis: Media quote of the week

“All Abortions 25% Off: In January, a Denver General Hospital clinic began a program to attract reluctant inner-city pregnant women to get prenatal care by offering them free lottery tickets. And in May, a fee-charging family planning clinic in Wilmington, Del., began offering abortions at a 25 percent discount to women under age 18.”

– Chuck Shepherd, News of the Weird, The Salt Lake Tribune, July 25, 1993, p. A-17.

Enough Said.

2 comments:

Truth Be Told said...

Funny...I was doing a google search of my blogger name to see if it would score a hit for my blog, and I got this. Ha...well to be fair I guess you thought of the name first...just thougt this was funny and would share this with you.

Jerry McClellan said...

That is funny. I believe there are a couple of other blogs with the same name. When I first started this blog, I did the exact same thing you did, and ended up at someone elses blog as well. If I remember correctly, I think there blog name was The Truth Be Told as opposed to mine. Anyways, good to have you and hope you come back often.