Friday, January 13, 2006

Jesse Jackson Is Up To His Old Tricks....

From Reuters.com,
Jackson, who helped make Martin Luther King Day a holiday, released a new study showing that five of the 20 states -- New Jersey, Mississippi, Ohio, South Carolina and Tennessee -- with the highest black populations had failed to hire any minority fund managers.
My question is, how many black firms are there in these states regardless of the population? I mean, personally, I don't really know very many black financial planners or money managers myself. How does he know that there are enough black owned firms to handle the business? Notice that the so called "study" did not note such findings, only the large population of blacks and the fact that there aren't any black firms hired by those states.

I am sure that once he gets more governors on board he will magically have a predetermined list of firms for them to choose from to hire. I must admit, the man is good...at being evil.

Lets hope the governors and officials of these states don't fall for his antics this time.

2 comments:

Michael_the_Archangel said...

I'm thinking I can guess what happens next - it's Jesse's typical M.O. He badgers and belittles until the officials agree to capitulate. However, that is not good enough for Jessie, Oh No. That they will change is okay, but Jessie has his own list of managers from which he will insist that they must choose. Those folks are sometimes related but always deep in the thick of Jessie's rainbow group. Mark my words.

Jerry McClellan said...

You guessed it Michael. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that is exactly how it worked out. Think about the fact that he seems to be the only one who "notices" this so called disparity and no doubt will be the only one who actually benefits from this as well.