Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Just saw one of my Blog heros on t.v....

Yes, Miss Lashawn Barber of Lashawn Barber's Corner was on MSNBC's Connected with Monica Crowley and Ron Reagan, and I must say, my eyes were not dissapointed, nor were my ears for that matter. She was wonderful. She handled herself very well just like a pro. I can't wait to see her on more regularly (I believe it is coming soon so get ready Miss Barber!) This is quite an exciting time for the blogosphere, more and more bloggers are being recognized by the MSM (mainstreem media) for their work. It feels nice to be a blogger right now.

Political Teen has the video clip for your viewing pleasure.

4 comments:

r said...

Jerry, it's been awhile since I visited, but am reminded why I come back. I really do enjoy your writing and perspective.

Thanks for the link to Ms. Barber. I concur, we will be seeing her influence and level of professional opportunities increasing.

Jerry McClellan said...

Hello r, so glad to "read" from you again. Thanks for stopping by!

Kenneth said...

I have a ##KEYWORD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Kenneth said...

business home idea making money