Thursday, December 30, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and very happy new year. I pray that God will truly bless and keep all of you out there who read this blog. I started this blog as a means for voicing my opinion, telling of God's truth, and pointing out error when I see it. I am one that enjoys a good debate every once in a while and this blog fills that need. This was my first year blogging and I stuck to it and am thankful for it. I hope 2005 will be a year of more blogging and more growth for me. I couldn't grow if not for those that comment and send emails, you are much appreciated. Your insight, opinions, and challenges are always welcome for they cause me to question my own insight, challenge my own opinions, and really think about what I believe in. For that, I am very much grateful. I hope that you have learned from me as much as I have learned from all of you out there in bloggerland.


God bless and Thank you.

No comments: