Wednesday, November 24, 2004

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FELLOW BLOGGERS!

Have a happy Thanksgiving and however you celebrate it please remember to be thankful for the many blessings of God. Michelle Malkin has a beautiful column about being grateful in this country, very much on point and it really hits home, check it out.

For you parents out there, this is a link to some articles and stories of Thanksgiving from a Christian perspective. I liked this one in particular as it ties into the saying grace theme.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

3 comments:

Michael_the_Archangel said...

Jerry, I hope you and yours had a super turkey day. We spent Thanksgiving at my sister's with 20 people and too much food. The next day was spent at the in-laws with only 6 of us and too much food. I love this time of year.

Jerry McClellan said...

Thanks Michael, I did have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Happy to know you did as well. I must admit, I didn't eat as much, I was full after one serving! For the rest of the time I sat and vegged out on the sofa, watching the kids run around and play and listening to the ball games, or maybe it was the other way around.

Tom Naka said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some texas group health insurance rate
research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out texas group health insurance rate