Monday, November 22, 2004

GOING OUT IN A BLAZE OF SHAME....

Fox news has reported that Dan Rather of CBS is stepping down after 40 years on the air. CBS and Rather claim that the forged Bush National Guard document scandal had nothing to do with the dicision but had planned to step down after the November elections last summer. Rather, 73, will still be a correspondant with the 60 minutes shows.

I say it is about time and personally I don't believe he should be reporting the news at all anymore. He needs to officially retire and let someone else do the job he was supposed to be doing. Maybe he hopes to redeem himself by remaining a part of the 60 minutes crew as a correspondant. We shall see.


Quotable quote from Answers In Genesis:

“Let me summarize my views on what modern evolutionary biology tells us loud and clear … There are no gods, no purposes, no goal-directed forces of any kind. There is no life after death. When I die, I am absolutely certain that I am going to be dead. That’s the end for me. There is no ultimate foundation for ethics, no ultimate meaning to life, and no free will for humans, either.”

– Provine, W.B. (professor of biological sciences at Cornell University), Origins Research 16(1), p.9, 1994

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AnswersInGenesis.org is a fantastic website. I absolutely love the research and information they have there.

Kiki B.

Jerry McClellan said...

I have been hooked on their site for about 3 and a half years now!

Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Tell your Secret