Tuesday, September 14, 2004

STILL REMEMBERING 9/11...

Here are a couple more tributes to those men and women who suffered under the hands of the terrorist cowards and to those men and women who continue to fight against them and defend us today. I know that there has been quite a few bloggers giving memorials and tributes to 9/11. I figured one more wouldn't hurt and I haven't seen these links anywhere else.

This is a video documenting the baptism of some soldiers in Fallujah after a recent conflict. It is quite touching and gave me a good perspective on the attitudes of our brave soldiers who are in Iraq.

This second link is another multi-media presentation set to music in remembrance of those who suffered and of those who stood up and defended this country.

That is all I have this morning. Sit back and take a few moments to appreciate this, you won't regret it.

God bless.

No comments: